Monday 20 May 2013

Skaven Tester

Okay recently I have bought/traded and been given a few Skaven with an ultimate goal to make this my next viable 3rd edition Oldhammer army.

Test piece was done over the weekend and I am quite happy with it.. Muted tones again I think I am in my muted tones era of painting ;)
Went with the traditional metallic green for the globes, catachan green for the robes and mecharite red with a touch of black for the hood. Liberally dosed with devlan mud and a few final highlights.

As usual I have not done the basing. I am terrible for not basing minis... really must pull my finger out and get them done.



1 comment:

  1. Nice! I am slowly prepping a WHFB3e Skaven army myself for a game with Thantsants, be prepared to have your colour schemes copied my friend.

    ReplyDelete